Peace by the Holy Spirit and Women's Ministry (PPSS 1)
The ministry of the woman in the church. How does the Spirit of God restore the peace relations of Eden? How does he use women to achieve this goal? This book presents an argument explaining more complex scriptural passages, such as 1 Timothy 2:12–15, 1 Corinthians 11 and 14, based on an independent analysis of the original texts. Nothing stands in the way of God’s plan for the woman in marriage and church – not in spite of the Bible, but because of it. And this plan of God is peace. Shalom.
- 1 Timothy 2:15 – “...but she shall be saved through the bearing of children.” How childbirth saved women teachers.
- 1 Corinthians 11 – “...but woman is the reflection of man.” How Paul deals with rabbinical interpretations of the creation account in a multicultural church.
- Junia – A woman among the apostles, instead of “respected by.” An answer to Daniel B. Wallace, "Was Junia really an apostle?"
... and what it means for us today.
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Published by: PeaceLiterature
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-94-638-8293-4
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 21cm / 5.83 x 8.27in
- Weight: 220g / 0.22kg
- Series: Pentecostal Peace by the Spirit Series (PPSS 1)
Shipping costs are added to the book price and vary depending on the delivery charges of the respective country of delivery.